German Environmental Award 2018
We organised the award ceremony for Europe's most prized environmental award
The environmental award, featuring a EUR 500,000 prize, honours people whose work or lifetime achievements are dedicated to sustainable environmental protection.
The overriding theme for 2018 was “Water”. Among the recipients of the award were deep-sea researcher Antje Boetius and the team led by Prof Dr Roland Müller that is currently working on water extraction in Jordan.
Our event experts were once again tasked with organising this year’s event.
Our event experts organised the ceremony for the presentation of the German Environmental Award and came up with the concept for its redesign. They were also responsible for the construction of the stage setup and the presentation of the media area, featuring content on the topic of “Water”.
An event with sustainability aspects
Both the redesign of the stage and the on-site construction were undertaken with conscious consideration of all sustainability aspects.
We were responsible for:
- the event schedule incl. music acts
- the preparation of the event schedule
- the presenter briefing
- integration and display of the 4K LED wall (4×10 m), motion design and programming of the content in Pandoras Box and the lighting design
- supervision of VIPs, artists and prize winners
- the coordination of the security-relevant requirements with the Office of the Federal President and the Federal Chancellery