Fork Unstable Media
Software developer - focus on backend (m/f/t)
We are looking for experienced senior backend developers (m/f/t) to support our teams in Berlin, Cologne, and Hamburg with an immediate start date. It is important to us that you enjoy creative and challenging projects. Our mission: we want to change the web for the better. Through your goal-oriented approach you are a significant part of this mission and make your mark on every project.
What you offer
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- General technical project responsibility (quality, timing, budget) requires detailed knowledge of the applied tools
- Passion for current web technologies
- Enthusiasm, independence and the will to develop new ideas in an innovative team
- An agile mentality and an affinity for clean code
- Experience with PHP CMS such as Craft CMS, Drupal or Typo3
- Knowledge of PHP and API frameworks such as Yii, Symfony, Laravel or Node.js is desirable but not required
- A structured and solution-oriented approach
- You have experience with Linux, server administration and even Docker
What you can expect
- Planning and development of serviceable software architecture in our own responsibility, based on current web standards
- You are a beacon and mentor for working students, interns, junior and intermediate staff
- Identification and promotion of optimisation potentials in projects and processes
- Strategic advising to customers, demonstrating possibilities for solutions and potential for further development
- Setting standards for trades and significant involvement in the further development of strategic technology topics
- Work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Freedom for your own further development and your own ideas
- Transparent corporate customer communication and open feedback culture
- Regular team meetings
- Discussion of technologies and methods viable for the future, which are continuously being integrated into our DevStack.
Why we are the best choice
Because at our company, you get to be exactly the way you are. As W&V’s Agency of the Year, we can be rightly proud of the diversity, which makes us what we are. Besides flexible working time models, agile work methods, and integrated projects, you can expect a comprehensive offer for advanced training and interact with managers at eye level.
Become part of our owner-managed agency group and reinvent communication together with us, off the beaten path.