Research Intern Emerging Narratives (m/f/d)
You are interested in future narratives and want to find better ways to tell them. You have a feeling for what everyone will be talking about in the next months. You enjoy translating theories and abstract concepts (from philosophy, sociology and cultural studies) into concrete stories and images. You think strategically, work independently and are detail-oriented without losing sight of the big picture. You have a desire to write precise and understandable texts about the present and its futures. Then, we are looking for you.
We are inviting applications for a Research Intern to join our Emerging Narratives team.
What you offer
- You are enrolled as a student and have at least 3 months of time. Part-time work is possible
- You have first professional experiences in the field of communication, journalism or future studies - ideally in an agency, management consultancy or as a research assistant at a university
- You have a good command of English as well as strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are team-oriented, reliable and have a structured, independent approach to your work
- You write quickly, precisely and comprehensibly
- You are curious to try out new forms of collaborative remote work
What you can expect
- You will write texts and develop new formats on future narratives and strategic innovation
- You will learn to develop new consulting concepts on the topic of emerging narratives
- You will support the project team in strategic questions and in building concepts and product prototypes
- You have the opportunity to implement smaller sub-projects at your own responsibility
- You will gain exciting and challenging insights into the work flows of an innovation and strategy consultancy and receive personal mentoring
Why we are the best choice
Because at our company, you get to be exactly the way you are. As W&V’s Agency of the Year, we can be rightly proud of the diversity, which makes us what we are. Besides flexible working time models, agile work methods, and integrated projects, you can expect a comprehensive offer for advanced training and interact with managers at eye level.
Become part of our owner-managed agency group and reinvent communication together with us, off the beaten path.