Junior Digital Media Manager:in (m/f/d)
Do you want to work in the team that has attracted cross-industry attention with its content marketing campaign around the hashtag #HireUsAsATeam? Then you've come to the right place! We are looking for a Junior Digital Media Manager:in (m/f/d) at our locations in Berlin, Hamburg or Munich as soon as possible.
- A degree and at least 1 years of professional experience in an agency or media environment, ideally in a digital media agency, e-commerce company or start-up
- Experience in setting up programmatic advertising campaigns and managing DSPs
- Experience in creating media plans
- Ideally experience in dealing with DMPs
- Great Knowledge of the media and marketer landscape
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- A high affinity for numbers as well as analytical and conceptual skills
- Fun and confidence in holding presentations
What you can expect
- Accompanying our clients through the entire media process: developing and managing individual media strategies for online campaigns from planning to success monitoring
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of campaigns for efficient budget use and increased performance in close coordination with other online marketing channels
- Development of media concepts for the acquisition of new customers in the form of pitch presentations
- Varied projects and an owner-managed agency with plenty of room for individual development
- A young, dynamic team that not only shares your high standards in communication and marketing, but also challenges them
- Very good opportunities for further development as part of our internal people management program
Why you should come to us
At fischerAppelt you can expect: a lot of room to create things, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours, attractive employee discounts and employees who will give you a warm welcome. And they mean it.
We are looking forward to your application - simply answer the 3 questions and send us your CV.