Are you enthusiastic about new things and interested in a wide range of topics, from technology to mobility and social issues? And in this cosmos, you want to tell stories that convey even complex topics in an understandable way? Do you know how to translate strategies into stories? Do you know how to organize editorial work effectively? Then you’re the right person to join our editorial team in Berlin or Hamburg.
What makes you special
- A degree and an editorial traineeship and at least 1–2 years of professional experience in editorial offices and/or agencies
- English on Native speaker level – spoken and written
- A confident approach to various forms of journalistic presentation on digital and technology topics
- Knowledge of corporate publishing, video, social media and/or community management is beneficial
- Knowledge of financial topics is beneficial
- Ability to work in a team, initiative, sense of responsibility and independent working style
What you can expect
- Independent conception, planning and creation of texts as part of a team
- Creative development of topics and messages
- Content conception for different content formats and channels (print and digital)
- Close collaboration with consultants and creative colleagues from other communication disciplines
- Flexible working / mobile office is a matter of course for us
Why we are the best choice
Because with us you can be exactly who you are. Diversity makes us who we are and we can be justifiably proud of that. In addition to flexible working time models, agile working methods, workation and integrated projects, you can expect managers who see eye-to-eye with you, as well as an extensive range of training opportunities.
Become part of our owner-managed agency group now and reinvent communication beyond the beaten track together with us!